REPORT: Majority of Americans would not vote for candidate with THIS political ideology
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The results of a new Gallup poll suggest that Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., may face a big challenge winning the White House if he succeeds in capturing the Democratic Party’s nomination for president.
The survey, conducted from Jan. 16-29 among 1,033 adults, found 53 percent said that they would not vote for their party nominee if they were a, “generally well-qualified person for president who happened to be socialist.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Sanders, a self-described democratic socialist, went into the New Hampshire Democratic primary on strong footing Tuesday night, after he nearly tied former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg in the Iowa Caucuses.
According to the Gallup poll, Democrats are most likely to support a candidate who had a socialist political ideology.
76 percent of Democrats said they would vote for a socialist candidate, while only 45 percent of Independents and 17 percent of Republicans would.
“Less than half of Americans, 45%, say they would vote for a socialist for president.”
Less than half of Americans, 45%, say they would vote for a socialist for president. https://t.co/D34uMZxeEr
— GallupNews (@GallupNews) February 11, 2020
United Press International: “Gallup: Most Americans wouldn’t vote for a ‘socialist’.”
Gallup: Most Americans wouldn’t vote for a ‘socialist’ https://t.co/S1XsPAaU1V
— UPI.com (@UPI) February 11, 2020
From Arthur Schwartz:
“Yikes! Flagging for you Bernie. Majority in new poll says they would not vote for socialist.”
Yikes! Flagging for you Bernie.
Majority in new poll says they would not vote for socialist https://t.co/TJXW4qUcKa
— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) February 11, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- REPORT: Border Patrol posts multiple reports of truck loads of illegal aliens smuggled into US [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Barack Obama’s childhood home hits the market
- REPORT Here’s what Al Sharpton still owes for failed 2004 presidential race
- REPORT: Judge in Roger Stone case orders phone hearing
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote