REPORT: Man ‘caught cheating after food critic photographs him with mistress’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A scorned wife claims she caught her husband cheating after a restaurant critic inadvertently photographed him dining with his mistress for a recent review.
The anonymous woman made the claim during a weekly question and answer with Tom Sietsema, food critic for the Washington Post.
The article goes on to state the following:
Around halfway through the session, a post appeared which read: ‘Well Tom your latest review is accompanied by a picture of my husband dining with a woman who isn’t me!’
So, this popped up on my live online food chat today. Cheaters, take heed! pic.twitter.com/1LzQ6qS7Kb
— Tom Sietsema (@tomsietsema) November 27, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses