REPORT: Mark Ingram after Alabama’s loss to LSU: ‘I’m blaming Trump for this one’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Baltimore Ravens running back Mark Ingram, a Heisman Trophy winner and former college football star at the University of Alabama, tweeted on Saturday that he is blaming President Trump for the college team’s recent loss to LSU.
“I’m blaming Trump for this one. Soon as they showed him at game we had that bad swacky!!” he tweeted Saturday.
I’m blaming Trump for this one. Soon as they showed him at game we had that bad swacky!!
— Mark Ingram II (@markingram21) November 10, 2019
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump was met with a warm welcome from fans in Tuscaloosa shortly after his arrival to attend the Alabama-LSU football game Saturday afternoon.
His appearance at the game comes weeks after he attended a cage-fighting match in New York, where he was met with boos and some applause from fans, as well as Game 5 of the Word Series in Washington, which sparked headlines after fans launched more boos and “lock him up” chants at the president.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- COMMENTARY: Kobach: The Riots Remind Us Why We Need the Second Amendment
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- REPORT: Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial among DC landmarks vandalized during riots [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Trump approval at Gallup ‘highest,’ better than Obama, Bush
- EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton taunts Trump with two photos, and two words
- REPORT: Trump tells governors on call what they must do with rioters
- REPORT: Facebook employees stage ‘virtual walkout’ over Trump
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House
- VIDEO: Democratic congresswoman says she got pepper-sprayed at George Floyd protest