REPORT: Maxine Waters Faces Dissatisfaction From Progressive Freshman Democrats
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The 81-year-old California representative and chair of the House Financial Services Committee has taken heat from the new freshmen for a variety of issues, who say that moderate Democrats who are friendly to businesses dominate the committee, Politico reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Democratic California Rep. Katie Porter squabbles with Waters over committee procedures while freshman Democrats, including Ocasio-Cortez, refuse to support Waters over the Export-Import Bank and demand more time to weigh in on bills.
Ocasio-Cortez told Politico, “There’s sometimes been some tensions.”
House Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters is facing growing dissatisfaction — and at times outright rebellion — from high-profile, left-leaning lawmakers who joined the panel earlier this year https://t.co/5liKC1L169
— POLITICO (@politico) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment