REPORT: Maxine Waters Faces Dissatisfaction From Progressive Freshman Democrats
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The 81-year-old California representative and chair of the House Financial Services Committee has taken heat from the new freshmen for a variety of issues, who say that moderate Democrats who are friendly to businesses dominate the committee, Politico reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Democratic California Rep. Katie Porter squabbles with Waters over committee procedures while freshman Democrats, including Ocasio-Cortez, refuse to support Waters over the Export-Import Bank and demand more time to weigh in on bills.
Ocasio-Cortez told Politico, “There’s sometimes been some tensions.”
House Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters is facing growing dissatisfaction — and at times outright rebellion — from high-profile, left-leaning lawmakers who joined the panel earlier this year https://t.co/5liKC1L169
— POLITICO (@politico) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses