REPORT: McConnell blasts House Democrats over handling of impeachment inquiry
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Tuesday knocked House Democrats over their handling of an impeachment inquiry against President Trump[.]
McConnell’s comments come after the White House sent a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and House chairmen overseeing the impeachment inquiry saying it would refuse to cooperate further with the House impeachment inquiry.
“Overturning the results of an American election requires the highest level of fairness and due process, as it strikes at the core of our democratic process.
“So far, the House has fallen far short by failing to follow the same basic procedures that it has followed for every other President in our history.”
So far, the House has fallen far short by failing to follow the same basic procedures that it has followed for every other President in our history.
— Leader McConnell (@senatemajldr) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Bloomberg makes shocking statements about ‘black and Latino males’, transgender people
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections