REPORT: Media abuzz over Hillary Clinton’s response to Warren’s ‘Medicare for All’ plan [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Hillary Clinton said Wednesday that she does not think Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-Mass.) “Medicare for All” plan could ever get enacted and that she backs a public option instead.
“You just don’t think that that plan would ever get enacted?” interviewer Andrew Ross Sorkin asked Clinton at The New York Times DealBook Conference.
The article goes on to state the following:
“No, I don’t. I don’t, but the goal is the right goal,” the former secretary of State responded.
Clinton added, “I believe the smarter approach is to build on what we have. A public option is something I’ve been in favor of for a very long time. I don’t believe we should be in the midst of a big disruption while we are trying to get to 100 percent coverage and deal with costs.”
WATCH: Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked during the DealBook conference in NYC if Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s Medicare for All plan would ever get enacted. “No, I don’t,” she replied https://t.co/M3jbXIDJwb
— Axios (@axios) November 7, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- BREAKING: CAPTURED: ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect, 30, is caught and charged with kidnapping UFC fighter’s 19-year-old stepdaughter
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- REPORT: McDonald’s employee charged in tampering of police officer’s food
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development