REPORT: Meet the pastor who wants the poor to pick a president [VIDEO]
BUY THREE BOTTLES OF MIRACLE ME MINI CBD ON JANUARY 23, AND GET ONE FREE. OFFER GOOD TODAY ONLY! SUPPLY IS LIMITED. CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT MIRACLE ME PAIN RELIEF BODY OIL. AGAIN, BUY 3 BOTTLES OF MIRACLE ME MINI and GET a 4th BOTTLE FREE TODAY ONLY. DMLcbd.com/mini
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A new campaign to mobilize millions of low-income voters across the country ahead of this year’s presidential contest aims to radically reshape the way politicians — and especially Democrats — talk about a booming economy that has left so many Americans behind.
The new effort, led by the Poor People’s Campaign, has already drawn the attention of Democratic activists and presidential candidates. Its leader, the Rev. William Barber, has emerged this year as one of the most sought-after voices in the African American community, an especially powerful group of voters who represent major parts of the Democratic coalition in Southern states that will vote early in the presidential nominating process.
The article goes on to state the following:
In June, four contenders addressed a Poor People’s Campaign forum in Washington, where low-income earners asked questions about systemic racism and poverty. In the months since, a parade of Democratic hopefuls have joined Barber at his Greenleaf Christian Church in Goldsboro, N.C., and at events around the country. Next week, Barber will announce a voter registration drive aimed at driving Americans in poverty to the polls.
The Hill further reported that Barber “is in the midst of a campaign that will take him to 25 states across the country. He said he hopes to recruit 30,000 people in every state, and to draw many of them to Washington for a June rally.”
Caesar had the Senate and the Senate leader in his hands. Caesar always made sure the law discriminated in his favor. Jesus came speaking on behalf of the poor, all those enduring political violence. #TrumpImpeachmentTrial
— Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II (@RevDrBarber) January 22, 2020
— Poor People’s Campaign (@UniteThePoor) January 22, 2020
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) January 21, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) January 23, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- VIDEO: Bloomberg makes shocking statements about ‘black and Latino males’, transgender people
- REPORT: Judge found dead ahead of Michael Avenatti trial
- VIDEO: Judge Napolitano on Roger Stone case: Only one thing can undo this mess
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- VIDEO: Border protection officer, family found dead in Florida home in apparent murder-suicide, police say
- REPORT: Former Republican governor says he will explore run for old office