REPORT: Meet the pastor who wants the poor to pick a president [VIDEO]
BUY THREE BOTTLES OF MIRACLE ME MINI CBD ON JANUARY 23, AND GET ONE FREE. OFFER GOOD TODAY ONLY! SUPPLY IS LIMITED. CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT MIRACLE ME PAIN RELIEF BODY OIL. AGAIN, BUY 3 BOTTLES OF MIRACLE ME MINI and GET a 4th BOTTLE FREE TODAY ONLY. DMLcbd.com/mini
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A new campaign to mobilize millions of low-income voters across the country ahead of this year’s presidential contest aims to radically reshape the way politicians — and especially Democrats — talk about a booming economy that has left so many Americans behind.
The new effort, led by the Poor People’s Campaign, has already drawn the attention of Democratic activists and presidential candidates. Its leader, the Rev. William Barber, has emerged this year as one of the most sought-after voices in the African American community, an especially powerful group of voters who represent major parts of the Democratic coalition in Southern states that will vote early in the presidential nominating process.
The article goes on to state the following:
In June, four contenders addressed a Poor People’s Campaign forum in Washington, where low-income earners asked questions about systemic racism and poverty. In the months since, a parade of Democratic hopefuls have joined Barber at his Greenleaf Christian Church in Goldsboro, N.C., and at events around the country. Next week, Barber will announce a voter registration drive aimed at driving Americans in poverty to the polls.
The Hill further reported that Barber “is in the midst of a campaign that will take him to 25 states across the country. He said he hopes to recruit 30,000 people in every state, and to draw many of them to Washington for a June rally.”
Caesar had the Senate and the Senate leader in his hands. Caesar always made sure the law discriminated in his favor. Jesus came speaking on behalf of the poor, all those enduring political violence. #TrumpImpeachmentTrial
— Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II (@RevDrBarber) January 22, 2020
— Poor People’s Campaign (@UniteThePoor) January 22, 2020
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) January 21, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) January 23, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- BREAKING: Former longtime AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio makes big announcement
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- VIDEO: Task force doctors call media out for distorted information, bad questions
- REPORT: Hospital worker with coronavirus found dead with child by her body
- REPORT: Former senate aide accuses Joe Biden of 1993 sexual assault in graphic detail [VIDEO]
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- REPORT: Actor demands Trump be removed from office over coronavirus handling
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread