REPORT: Michael Bloomberg says he is spending all of his money on his “number one priority”
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (Reuters) – U.S. presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg told Reuters he is ready to spend much of his vast fortune to oust Republican President Donald Trump from the White House in 2020, rejecting criticism from rivals for the Democratic nomination that the billionaire is trying to buy the U.S. election.
Ranked by Forbes as the eighth-richest American, Bloomberg has flooded U.S. airwaves and social media feeds with messages that he stands the best chance to beat Trump, spending more on campaign ads since he launched his campaign in November than his main Democratic rivals have over the last year.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Number one priority is to get rid of Donald Trump. I’m spending all my money to get rid of Trump,” Bloomberg told Reuters aboard his campaign bus on Saturday, during a nearly 300-mile (483-km) drive across Texas, one of the 14 states that will vote on Super Tuesday on March 3.
Wherein Bloomberg declares his contempt for voters, that they’ll sell themselves, and that American elections should be bought & sold “‘I’m Spending All My Money to Get Rid of Trump’: Michael Bloomberg” https://t.co/GSLG0Ls2dK #disgusting
— Tammy Bruce (@HeyTammyBruce) January 12, 2020
Michael Bloomberg shot back at criticisms from his Democratic opponents that he’s trying to buy the election, telling Reuters in an interview: “I’m spending all my money to get rid of Trump.” https://t.co/Z2EyfRkWFp
— Axios (@axios) January 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts