REPORT: Migrants Arrested for Alleged ISIS Salutes at Strasbourg Christmas Market
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A year after the terror attack at the Christmas market in Strasbourg, police have arrested two Chechens at the market for making signs of allegiance to the Islamic State.
The men allegedly took selfies at the market with their index fingers pointed to the sky, a gesture often used by Islamic State members to represent Allah as the one true god. The acts were witnessed by police who then arrested the suspects, broadcaster RTL reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police confirmed they charged the pair with apologising for terrorism, saying that one of the men lived in Strasbourg while the other lived outside of the Alsace region.
The Christmas market came under attack in December 2018, when radical Islamic terrorist Chérif Chekatt went on a deadly rampage, killing five people and wounding 11 others with a pistol and a knife.
Migrants Arrested for Alleged ISIS Salutes at Strasbourg Christmas Market https://t.co/9pckgxmrH5
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) November 30, 2019
‘Allah hu Akbar!’: Migrant Males Arrested at Two German Christmas Markets After Violence https://t.co/7BSqUmDCTn
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) December 4, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses