REPORT: Migrants Arrested for Alleged ISIS Salutes at Strasbourg Christmas Market
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A year after the terror attack at the Christmas market in Strasbourg, police have arrested two Chechens at the market for making signs of allegiance to the Islamic State.
The men allegedly took selfies at the market with their index fingers pointed to the sky, a gesture often used by Islamic State members to represent Allah as the one true god. The acts were witnessed by police who then arrested the suspects, broadcaster RTL reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police confirmed they charged the pair with apologising for terrorism, saying that one of the men lived in Strasbourg while the other lived outside of the Alsace region.
The Christmas market came under attack in December 2018, when radical Islamic terrorist Chérif Chekatt went on a deadly rampage, killing five people and wounding 11 others with a pistol and a knife.
Migrants Arrested for Alleged ISIS Salutes at Strasbourg Christmas Market https://t.co/9pckgxmrH5
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) November 30, 2019
‘Allah hu Akbar!’: Migrant Males Arrested at Two German Christmas Markets After Violence https://t.co/7BSqUmDCTn
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) December 4, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott