REPORT: Multiple Iraqi servicemen wounded by rocket attack on air base
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
The attack by at least six rockets came just days after Iran fired ballistic missiles at two bases in Iraq that house U.S. forces, causing no casualties.
The article goes on to state the following:
Recent heightened tensions between the U.S. and Iran were sparked last month when a rocket attack killed an American contractor at a base in Iraq. The U.S. has blamed that attack and others on Iran-backed militias.
Four members of Iraq’s military were wounded Sunday in a rocket attack targeting an air base just north of Baghdad where American trainers are present.https://t.co/Qq386LOGoV
— NBC 15 News (@mynbc15) January 12, 2020
American trainers and a company that services F-16 aircraft are present at that base just north of Baghdad https://t.co/4GaWPOwPXD
— WSPA 7News (@WSPA7) January 12, 2020
Four members of Iraq’s military were wounded Sunday in a rocket attack targeting an air base just north of Baghdad where American trainers are present, Iraqi security officials said. https://t.co/YdCGdvB39S
— Stars and Stripes (@starsandstripes) January 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices