REPORT: MyPillow owner announces generous plan to help US fight coronavirus
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Minnesota pillow manufacturer MyPillow announced Tuesday it would make face masks to help hospitals combat the growing coronavirus pandemic.
“MyPillow is excited to announce that we are now manufacturing face masks for hospitals across the country!” the company posted on Twitter to its almost 20,000 followers.
The article goes on to state the following:
Healthcare professionals have requested help in supplying N95 respirator masks, which provide a more snug fit and better protection than typical surgical masks. It’s unclear which masks specifically will be produced by MyPillow.
The company announced in a Twitter post Tuesday afternoon, “MyPillow is excited to announce that we are now manufacturing face masks for hospitals across the country!”
MyPillow is excited to announce that we are now manufacturing face masks for hospitals across the country! pic.twitter.com/KcW4L7i9WC
— MyPillow (@MyPillowUSA) March 24, 2020
.@MyPillowUSA has joined the fight against #COVID19. We are now producing face masks for our nation’s #healthcareworkers. These are not for sale to the public. @realMikeLindell will be sharing more details with @edhenry on @FoxNews this morning at 10:30am CT #strongertogether pic.twitter.com/gdfNRrzghm
— MyPillow (@MyPillowUSA) March 25, 2020
— Mike Lindell (@realMikeLindell) March 24, 2020
— Mike Lindell (@realMikeLindell) March 25, 2020
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming