REPORT: Nonprofit Health Org at Center of ‘Million-Dollar Baby’ Controversy Is Run by (Highly Paid) Democratic Donors
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Top executives at Dignity Health, the nonprofit health care provider that stuck its own employee with a $900,000 bill for her premature baby, have donated extensively to Democratic candidates and committees over the years.
Dignity Health CEO Lloyd H. Dean has contributed $46,850 to Democratic candidates and committees over the years, according to campaign finance records. Recipients include Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Senators Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) and Cory Booker (D., N.J.). He has donated no money to Republican candidates or committees.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dean received $11.9 million in reportable compensation in 2018, according to publicly available tax filings. That same year, the nonprofit reported $6.6 billion in net assets and $608 million in net revenue. In addition to Dean, the company listed 24 other executives who received more than $1 million in compensation, including general counsel Rick Grossman ($4.6 million) and COO Marvin O’Quinn ($4.1 million).
The Free Beacon also reports that several “high-earning executives at Dignity Health have also donated thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates.”
— Eddie Sammons (@EPS1991) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- COMMENTARY: Kobach: The Riots Remind Us Why We Need the Second Amendment
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson Hammers Trump, Pence, Nikki Haley over comments on protesters
- REPORT: Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial among DC landmarks vandalized during riots [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Trump approval at Gallup ‘highest,’ better than Obama, Bush
- REPORT: Facebook employees stage ‘virtual walkout’ over Trump
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House