REPORT: Nonprofit Health Org at Center of ‘Million-Dollar Baby’ Controversy Is Run by (Highly Paid) Democratic Donors
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Top executives at Dignity Health, the nonprofit health care provider that stuck its own employee with a $900,000 bill for her premature baby, have donated extensively to Democratic candidates and committees over the years.
Dignity Health CEO Lloyd H. Dean has contributed $46,850 to Democratic candidates and committees over the years, according to campaign finance records. Recipients include Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Senators Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) and Cory Booker (D., N.J.). He has donated no money to Republican candidates or committees.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dean received $11.9 million in reportable compensation in 2018, according to publicly available tax filings. That same year, the nonprofit reported $6.6 billion in net assets and $608 million in net revenue. In addition to Dean, the company listed 24 other executives who received more than $1 million in compensation, including general counsel Rick Grossman ($4.6 million) and COO Marvin O’Quinn ($4.1 million).
The Free Beacon also reports that several “high-earning executives at Dignity Health have also donated thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates.”
— Eddie Sammons (@EPS1991) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- BREAKING: CAPTURED: ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect, 30, is caught and charged with kidnapping UFC fighter’s 19-year-old stepdaughter
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development