REPORT: Now There’s A Mysterious Virus In Brazil
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
In the wake of the Coronavirus health emergency, the newly discovered “Yaravirus” in Brazil is causing confusion in the science community.
The mystery virus, harvested from an amoeba in the Brazilian man-made Lake Pampulha, was suspiciously smaller than other viruses typically known to attack amoeba. Over 90% of the virus’s genes had never been described before, according to Science Alert. Only six genes bore a distant relation to other discoveries. This means that the Yaravirus is made up of orphan genes, meaning they have no detectable homologues in any other lineages.
The article goes on to state the following:
The name “Yara” was given to the virus by the discovery team to mean “Mother of All Waters,” which accurately depicts the uniqueness of the findings.
Scientists discovered a mysterious virus in Brazil, #Yaravirus.
— Complex (@Complex) February 10, 2020
— RT (@RT_com) February 10, 2020
Now There’s A Mysterious Virus In Brazil https://t.co/uILCwUmK8b
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 11, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- OpEd: Bernie Sanders may have just lost Florida to President Trump
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- VIDEO: Cops name ‘extremely dangerous’ twice-deported suspect wanted for cemetery murders
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- VIDEO: Biden threatens gun manufacturers in fiery town hall speech
- TRUMP TWEET: Shares hilarious edited video of himself holding ‘Mini Mike’