REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The New York Times reporters behind the controversial piece about Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh claimed on Wednesday night that he had agreed to be interviewed for their book under the condition that they write that they didn’t speak with him.
Appearing at a National Press Club event in Washington D.C., Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly, the co-authors of the new book “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation,” said Kavanaugh was willing to sit down with the them, but ultimately fell through because of his demand.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Brett Kavanaugh agreed to talk to @katekelly and @rpogrebin for their book – If they wrote that they didn’t talk to him,” National Press Club president Allison Kodjak tweeted. “The authors – who told the story tonight @PressClubDC, refused and walked away from the interview.”
Brett Kavanaugh agreed to talk to @katekelly and @rpogrebin for their book – If they wrote that they didn’t talk with him. The authors — who told the story tonight @PressClubDC — refused and walked away from the interview.
— Alison Kodjak (@alikodjakNPR) September 19, 2019
Just to repeat because I think this is important: Pogrebin and Kelly say Kavanaugh asked them to lie as a precondition for an interview https://t.co/blU6GBofnP
— Andrew Beaujon (@abeaujon) September 19, 2019
The authors of the new Kavanaugh book note tonight that they didn’t interview Kavanaugh because his condition was that they state they hadn’t. That is, he would only speak to them if they agreed to write in their book, dishonestly, that he hadn’t. pic.twitter.com/VYzZdd4zDT
— Alexandra (@AlexandraWrage) September 18, 2019
Talking about this only sells their book. We all agree 1. @nytimes omitted material facts 2. @nytimes hates #Trump 3.@nytimes dedicates lots of resources to attack him & anyone associated with him 4. Read your hometown newspaper instead. https://t.co/HlmBioG32a
— Jack Kingston (@JackKingston) September 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- DML: First Stop on TEAM DML National Tour announced
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: Megyn Kelly returning to Fox News as a….
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Bolton advised ex-Trump aide over Ukraine ‘pressure campaign’: NYT
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts