REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez mocks JPMorgan CEO
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is mocking JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon for suggesting that 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren “vilifies successful people.”
“Y’all, the billionaires are asking for a safe space – you know, in addition to the entire US economy and political lobbying industry,” Ocasio-Cortez said on Twitter on Wednesday, just a day after Dimon expressed several critical remarks about Warren, a Massachusetts senator.
The article goes on to state the following:
Warren, a staunch progressive, has centered her campaign for the White House around combatting inequality and reigning in financial excess from massive corporations. She has, among other things, released a plan to institute a wealth tax on individuals making more than $50 million and has been outspoken in her calls to overhaul a system she says isn’t fair to the working class.
Y’all, the billionaires are asking for a safe space – you know, in addition to the entire US economy and political lobbying industry. https://t.co/oJR8SZz9gJ
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) November 6, 2019
One Twitter user hit back, writing, “Alexandra they give us a Job ,,, some thing you would not know about as you have never had one !! Will not be taking “political” advice from a bar tender !!”
Alexandra they give us a Job ,,, some thing you would not know about as you have never had one !! Will not be taking “political” advice from a bar tender !!
— Walter(Owen’s Grandp (@walterowensgrpa) November 6, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts