REPORT: Only 45 people attend Bloomberg rally with Judge Judy despite campaign’s big spending
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg claims he is ready to spend more than $1 billion in an effort to oust President Trump, but money may not be bringing supporters to his campaign.
Just 45 people showed up to Bloomberg’s latest rally with TV star Judge Judy Sheindlin in Texas on Saturday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Unlike everyone else in this race, I think what’s important is beating Donald Trump,” Bloomberg told the sparse crowd of fewer than 50 people in San Antonio.
Bloomberg, 77, has eschewed tradition by entering the race late, forgoing attempts to make the debate stage, spending big out of his personal account, and focusing on the later states in an attempt to gain the 2020 Democratic nomination.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Shocked CNN host bashes Pelosi over behavior
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Graham compliments Schiff on impeachment presentation [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda