REPORT: Paul Ryan gets a new job in Washington, D.C.
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Paul Ryan has landed a new job.
The former Republican speaker of the House of Representatives is joining the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C., according to Politico.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ryan will serve as a “distinguished visiting fellow in the practice of public policy,” and is already a board member of the Fox Corporation.
At AEI, Ryan will focus on opportunity, mobility, the social safety net, and entitlement reform, the institute said in a release.
Ryan said in a Twitter post Tuesday morning, “Honored to join @AEI as a Distinguished Visiting Fellow and I’m grateful for the chance to work with such talented scholars. For decades, AEI has played a key role in the major policy debates occurring in our country and I look forward to adding my voice to the conversation.”
Honored to join @AEI as a Distinguished Visiting Fellow and I’m grateful for the chance to work with such talented scholars. For decades, AEI has played a key role in the major policy debates occurring in our country and I look forward to adding my voice to the conversation.
— Paul Ryan (@SpeakerRyan) September 10, 2019
Release: Paul Ryan joins AEI as a distinguished visiting fellow https://t.co/CvUAp7UvmM
— AEI (@AEI) September 10, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- REPORT: Biden fact-checked for false claim on Trump food stamp crackdown actually backed by another Dem candidate
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested