REPORT: Pence team denies anonymous author’s claim about removal of Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Vice President Mike Pence’s spokesperson is denying a claim in a tell-all White House book from an anonymous author that the vice president would have backed a removal of President Trump under the 25th Amendment.
Katie Waldman called the claim “FAKE NEWS” in a tweet late Wednesday in response to a HuffPost article about the book.
The article goes on to state the following:
The anonymous author initially wrote an op-ed for The New York Times last year that claimed senior officials were balancing out the president’s instincts in office.
The book, titled, “A Warning,” reportedly claims that Pence was expected to back an effort to get rid of Trump if the rest of the cabinet members were in on the deal.
FAKE NEWS. https://t.co/cOB5SXzIG5
— Katie Waldman (@VPPressSec) November 7, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver