REPORT: Pence team denies anonymous author’s claim about removal of Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Vice President Mike Pence’s spokesperson is denying a claim in a tell-all White House book from an anonymous author that the vice president would have backed a removal of President Trump under the 25th Amendment.
Katie Waldman called the claim “FAKE NEWS” in a tweet late Wednesday in response to a HuffPost article about the book.
The article goes on to state the following:
The anonymous author initially wrote an op-ed for The New York Times last year that claimed senior officials were balancing out the president’s instincts in office.
The book, titled, “A Warning,” reportedly claims that Pence was expected to back an effort to get rid of Trump if the rest of the cabinet members were in on the deal.
FAKE NEWS. https://t.co/cOB5SXzIG5
— Katie Waldman (@VPPressSec) November 7, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts