REPORT: PHOTO ESSAY: Villains of the #MeToo Movement Featuring Michael Bloomberg
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg recently became the second billionaire (but first multibillionaire) to enter the 2020 Democratic primary. As a result, some of the journalists employed by his Bloomberg News media empire are leaving to join his campaign. The news outlet also announced it would not investigate Bloomberg or any of the other Democratic candidates running for president.
Bloomberg News will not, presumably, publish any stories on Bloomberg’s relationships with some of the most prominent villains of the #MeToo movement. Perhaps hobnobbing with (alleged) sexual predators and taking pictures with them is just an occupational hazard of living the multibillionaire lifestyle, but Bloomberg seems to have met a lot of the heavy hitters facing credible allegations of sexual misconduct.
The article goes on to share photos of Bloomberg with multiple people accused of sexual abuse or associated with sexual predators.
CLICK HERE to view all the photos posted by the Washington Free Beacon.
Below are three photos of Bloomberg, seen with Harvey Weinstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and Matt Lauer.
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) November 30, 2019
Michael Bloomberg has entered the presidential race..
Here he is pictured with Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s girlfriend/handler/child procurer & Tamara Mellon.
He also was best friends with scum Harvey Weinstein pic.twitter.com/eCuCiqJojj
— Frank Halter (@flhalt) November 25, 2019
— Gregory Bedaux (@GregoryBedaux) November 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott