REPORT: READ: Senate report finds Russia tried to harm Clinton
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday released volume two of its Russia investigation report, which concluded that Russians sought “to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton’s chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin,” according to a committee press release.
The committee in its report focused on Russia’s use of social media to influence the 2016 election, led by the Kremlin-backed Internet Research Agency (IRA).
The article goes on to state the following:
“The Committee found that IRA social media activity was overtly and almost invariably supportive of then-candidate Trump to the detriment of Secretary Clinton’s campaign,” according to the release.
READ THE REPORT BELOW:
— The Hill (@thehill) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- UPDATE: Identity, details emerge on MillerCoors employee who shot dead five colleagues
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar tweets: ‘This is what America looks like’ [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Authorities trying to locate hundreds of cruise ship passengers after American traveler tested positive for coronavirus
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- REPORT: Coca-Cola reveals how coronavirus is about to make major impact on their product
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim