REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Republican attorneys general are arguing that billionaire Michael Bloomberg is using his vast wealth to embed an army of lawyers into state offices for the purpose of taking on oil companies and President Donald Trump.
Bloomberg Philanthropies financed a group that is planting private attorneys into state attorneys general offices for the explicit purpose of pushing back against Trump’s regulatory rollbacks.
The article goes on to state the following:
“What’s problematic is the arrangement through which a private organization or individual can promote an overtly political agenda by paying the salaries of government employees,” Indiana Attorney General (AG) Curtis Hill, a Republican, told the Daily Caller News Foundation, citing a common criticism of New York University’s State Energy and Environmental Impact Center (SEEIC).
Read more at DAILYCALLER.COM.
— Chris 🇺🇸 (@Chris_1791) January 5, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- REPORT: Judge found dead ahead of Michael Avenatti trial
- VIDEO: Bloomberg makes shocking statements about ‘black and Latino males’, transgender people
- VIDEO: Judge Napolitano on Roger Stone case: Only one thing can undo this mess
- VIDEO: Border protection officer, family found dead in Florida home in apparent murder-suicide, police say
- REPORT: Former Republican governor says he will explore run for old office
- REPORT: White House responds to rumors that Victoria Coates is ‘Anonymous’ author