REPORT: Republican tells Eric Swalwell to ‘shut up’ during impeachment hearing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Republican North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows had a tense exchange Friday with Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell during National Security Council member Alexander Vindman’s testimony in House Democrats’ impeachment probe.
The exchange came as Vindman’s lawyer suspected that Republicans were trying to out the whistleblower, according to Politico national security reporter Natasha Bertrand.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Hey Mr. Meadows, he’s the chairman. He finishes,” Swalwell told Meadows, referencing House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff.
See transcript below of what happened.
Looks like Meadows is the one who’s dropping nukes nowadays. https://t.co/AmKYB1fRrj
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts