REPORT: Romney responds to John Bolton firing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) defended outgoing national security adviser John Bolton on Tuesday, calling his firing a “huge loss.”
“His view was not always the same as everybody else in the room. That’s why you wanted him there. The fact that he was a contrarian from time to time is an asset not a liability,” Romney told reporters Tuesday after the president tweeted that Bolton had been fired.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m very very unhappy to hear that he’s leaving. It is a huge loss for the administration in my opinion and for the nation,” Romney added.
More Romney: “John Bolton is a brilliant man with decades of experience in foreign policy. His point of view was not always the same everybody else in the room. That’s why you wanted him there. The fact that he was a contrarian from time to time was an asset, not a liability.”
— Nicholas Fandos (@npfandos) September 10, 2019
Romney fawning over John Bolton? Remember that, folks, next time you use him as a moderate foil. https://t.co/OMg6xiCwzG
— Kevin Baron (@DefenseBaron) September 10, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Warren issues response to letter from Native American tribes [READ THE LETTER]
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested