REPORT: Sanders edges out Buttigieg to win New Hampshire, as Klobuchar surges to third
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., has narrowly won the New Hampshire primary, Fox News projects, catapulting the 78-year-old self-described democratic socialist to the front of the still-crowded Democratic presidential primary field.
Sanders had been leading top rival Pete Buttigieg and several other candidates as results came in throughout the evening, though only by a fraction of his 22-point margin of victory over Hillary Clinton in the 2016 New Hampshire primary. Buttigieg, meanwhile, touted his strong second-place finish as a sign that his campaign was “here to stay.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Thank you New Hampshire,” Sanders told cheering supporters late Tuesday, saying his campaign had won a “great victory.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- OpEd: Bernie Sanders may have just lost Florida to President Trump
- VIDEO: Cops name ‘extremely dangerous’ twice-deported suspect wanted for cemetery murders
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- VIDEO: Biden threatens gun manufacturers in fiery town hall speech
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- VIDEO: Roger Stone greeted by chant after getting 40-month prison sentence
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa