REPORT: Schumer slams Trump for sharing edited photo of he and Pelosi
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Sen. Chuck Schumer shot back at President Trump after the president tweeted out a photo of the New York Democrat and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi wearing Islamic garb in front of the Iranian flag.
“President Trump: How low can you go?” Schumer tweeted Monday. “Republicans: How long can you cover up for and defend the president’s actions?”
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump shared the photo on Twitter Friday morning. The tweet had the caption, “The corrupted Dems trying their best to come to the Ayatollah’s rescue. #NancyPelosiFakeNews.” The hashtag trended on the social media platform.
President Trump: How low can you go?
Republicans: How long can you cover up for and defend the president’s actions? https://t.co/MZElghurAM
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) January 13, 2020
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 13, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices