REPORT: Soros-Backed Prosecutor Candidates Sweep Virginia Races
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
All four Virginia prosecutor candidates backed liberal billionaire George Soros emerged victorious in Tuesday’s elections.
Soros and other liberal Democrats spent millions on prosecutor races ahead of the elections in a bid to overhaul the state’s criminal justice system, supporting candidates who vowed to introduce criminal justice reform and change the state’s policies on the death penalty. In addition to the $1.2 million in funds Soros spent on House of Delegates and Senate races in the commonwealth, he funneled an additional $2 million to four Democratic prosecutor candidates.
The article goes on to state the following:
Their candidates’ wins could lead to a major shift in Virginia’s criminal justice system.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report.
One of the new Soros-backed winners, Steve Descano, re-tweeted a post from Huffington Post reporter Ryan Reilly, who wrote, “Some news. Fairfax County, home of Attorney General William Barr, has a new top prosecutor. He’s not gonna like him.”
In case you missed it…. 👇 https://t.co/6OfetTFBB1
— Steve Descano (@SteveDescano) November 6, 2019
Congrats to @SteveDescano for winning a hard-fought race!
We know that as Fairfax County’s next Commonwealth’s Attorney he will center community, equality, and justice.
— Real Justice (@RealJusticePAC) November 6, 2019
I am honored and humbled to have received the trust of Loudoun County to be the next Commonwealth’s Attorney. Thank you! https://t.co/Ghq5NJerQq
— Buta Biberaj (@biberajbb) November 6, 2019
Albemarle charts a new course for criminal justice! I’m grateful voters entrusted me w/ the responsibility for leading this effort. Thanks to my magnificent campaign staff and dedicated volunteers & supporters who believed we can do better. We will. https://t.co/RHvhoNcUOB
— Jim Hingeley (@HingeleyJim) November 6, 2019
Soros-Backed Prosecutor Candidates Sweep Virginia Races
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts