REPORT: Stacey Abrams makes new pitch for VP slot
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Stacey Abrams, the former Democratic gubernatorial nominee in Georgia, said that she would be “happy” to run as a vice presidential candidate.
Abrams told an audience at the University of Iowa on Monday that she’d be open to running for vice president alongside the Democratic nominee in the general election, the Daily Iowan reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
The former gubernatorial candidate also quashed rumors about being offered a spot on Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden’s ticket in 2020, according to the university newspaper.
During an event at the University of Iowa, Stacey Abrams said she would be comfortable running for vice president with the eventual Democratic nominee. https://t.co/Uy0LwMfpjn
— 2020 Iowa Caucuses (@dmrcaucus) November 6, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts