REPORT: Student falls to his death after jumping between rooftops
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A 23-year-old medical student fell to his death in the early hours of Saturday morning after he tried to jump between two building rooftops in North Philadelphia, according to reports.
Witnesses said Vivek Subramani, a third-year Drexel College of Medicine student, was jumping between rooftops when he missed and fell two stories down, hitting his head on the concrete, Fox 29 reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Subramani was face down in a pool of blood and was unresponsive as witnesses tried giving him CPR until medics arrived, KYW-TV added. They also told investigators he was part of a group who’d been drinking at an event earlier in the evening but police said they didn’t believe narcotics or foul play were involved. Subramani was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital.
My fraternity brother that is very important to me has passed away this weekend. During this time my fraternity and I are trying to help his family in any way possible.
If you are interested in contributing to help his family please visit the link belowhttps://t.co/IlOgSe3AQK
— Jimmy Tan (@JimmyTan_77) January 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices