REPORT: Survey reveals top Dem candidate among black voters for 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A recent poll shows former Vice President Joe Biden (D) is the favored candidate among black voters by a wide margin.
According to the latest Washington Post/Ipsos national poll, 48 percent of Black voters who are likely to vote for a Democrat picked Biden as their top candidate.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) are a distant second and third, with 20 percent and 9 percent, respectively.
“Our polling found that more than six in 10 African Americans believe the next president should continue to build on President Obama’s policies, and Biden’s campaign has promised to do exactly that,” Clifford Young, president of Ipsos Public Affairs, said in explanation.
Joe Biden is far and away the favored candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination among black Americans, according to a national Washington Post-Ipsos poll. https://t.co/bWAVZIGbXj
— Michelle Ye Hee Lee (@myhlee) January 11, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- COMMENTARY: Kobach: The Riots Remind Us Why We Need the Second Amendment
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- REPORT: Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial among DC landmarks vandalized during riots [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Trump approval at Gallup ‘highest,’ better than Obama, Bush
- EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton taunts Trump with two photos, and two words
- REPORT: Trump tells governors on call what they must do with rioters
- REPORT: Facebook employees stage ‘virtual walkout’ over Trump
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House
- VIDEO: Democratic congresswoman says she got pepper-sprayed at George Floyd protest