REPORT: Taylor Swift says she wishes she was more politically proactive in 2016 to help defeat Trump
BUY THREE BOTTLES OF MIRACLE ME MINI CBD AND GET ONE FREE. OFFER GOOD TODAY ONLY! SUPPLY IS LIMITED. CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT MIRACLE ME PAIN RELIEF BODY OIL. AGAIN, BUY 3 BOTTLES OF MIRACLE ME MINI and GET a 4th BOTTLE FREE TODAY ONLY. OFFER ENDS SOON. GO TO DMLcbd.com/mini
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Axios:
Taylor Swift says in a forthcoming Netflix documentary that she wishes she commented on politics for the first time in 2016 to help defeat President Trump, rather than breaking her silence ahead of the 2018 midterm elections, per The Daily Beast.
A pivotal scene in “Miss Americana” shows Swift holed up with her family and public relations staff, preparing to endorse Democrat Phil Bredesen for Senate in Tennessee on Instagram. Told that the move might prompt the public to think she’s simultaneously condemning the president, Swift responds, “I don’t care if they write that. I’m sad I didn’t say it two years ago.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Her publicist also warns her that Trump could personally come after her — to which Swift responds, “F–k that. I don’t care.” Swift’s Instagram endorsement of Bredesen, who eventually lost the race, called out his Republican opponent, Sen. Marsha Blackburn, for voting against reauthorizing the Violence Against Women Act and refusing to support same-sex marriage.
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver