REPORT: Terror attack? Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis calls for gun restrictions after Pensacola shooting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
PENSACOLA, Fla. – The Saudi military pilot who killed three people and wounded several others at a naval air station took advantage of a gun ownership “loophole” for foreign nationals that must be closed, Gov. Ron DeSantis said.
At a news conference late Sunday, DeSantis said he had believed that only foreign law enforcement officers could legally possess or purchase firearms in the USA. The FBI, however, said the shooter legally purchased in Florida the 9mm handgun he used in Friday’s rampage at the sprawling base that is home to more than 23,000 military and civilian personnel, including the iconic Blue Angels aerobatic flight team.
The article goes on to state the following:
The governor said he would urge President Donald Trump and other federal decision makers to change policies that allow foreign nationals to arm themselves.
“I’m a big supporter of the Second Amendment, but the Second Amendment applies so that we, the American people, can keep and bear arms,” said DeSantis, a Republican. “It does not apply to Saudi Arabians.”
DML News App Founder Dennis Michael Lynch tagged DeSantis in a tweet on Saturday, asking why America is training terrorists to fly planes.
The tweet, which came in response to posts by President Donald J. Trump about the incident, read, “[S]hut the door on Saudi Arabia, wtf are we doing training terrorists how to fly planes!!!”
shut the door on Saudi Arabia, wtf are we doing training terrorists how to fly planes!!!
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) December 6, 2019
Lynch has been sounding that alarm about terrorist activity for years, pushing for real solutions and leading TeamDML to address many important issues. In his latest immigration film, “They Come to America IV,” he spoke to retired U.S. Border Patrol Agent Chris Harris who information about a man from Saudi Arabia taking advantage of the US Southern border. See his account in the video below.
U.S. Border Patrol Agent Chris Harris (now retired) gives exclusive interview to filmmaker Dennis Michael Lynch in a scene from "They Come To America IV." Harris reveals chilling details of Saudi nationals coming into the U.S. illegally across the U.S.-Mexico border.
Posted by Dennis Michael Lynch on Friday, December 6, 2019
“I’m a big supporter of the Second Amendment, but the Second Amendment applies so that we the American people can keep and bear arms,” DeSantis said. “It does not apply to Saudi Arabians.”https://t.co/9KPb6l0ljQ @gun4hyr
— Justin Escher Alpert (@justinalpertesq) December 9, 2019
"That’s a federal loophole that he took advantage of," Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said.
Loopholes are used in 1/4 of all guns sold… way to pass the buck @GovRonDeSantis
— G. Valimont Fx (@GValimont) December 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit USATODAY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts