REPORT: Texas teacher fired for asking Trump to remove school’s illegal students wins appeal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A high school teacher won a ruling in Texas to be reinstated after she was fired for asking President Trump to help get illegal immigrants out of her Fort Worth school.
The state determined that Georgia Clark should be reinstated after the Fort Worth Independent School District fired her. The school district said it would be appealing the state’s ruling, but the appeal would be adjudicated by the same agency that moved to reinstate Clark.
The article goes on to state the following:
Clark said the school’s assistant principal was at fault for the situation, describing him as a “Hispanic assistant principal who protects certain students from criminal prosecution.”
Georgia Clark, the Fort Worth teacher who sent anti-immigration tweets to President Trump has won her appeal in her fight to get her job back. The Texas Education Agency says her tweets fell under free speech rights and she should get her job back with back pay and benefits.
— WBAP 24/7 NEWS (@WBAP247NEWS) November 26, 2019
— CBSDFW (@CBSDFW) November 26, 2019
A high school teacher won a ruling in Texas to be reinstated.
She was fired for asking Trump to help get illegal immigrants out of her Fort Worth school.https://t.co/oFhxrsXDdo
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 30, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses