REPORT: Tokyo’s delayed Olympics: Who pays the bills fro another year?
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
TOKYO — With the Tokyo Olympics postponed until 2021, now comes the multi-billion-dollar question: Who pays the bills for the delay, and how large will they be?
The most likely answer is — primarily Japanese taxpayers.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Of course there will be costs,” organizing committee CEO Toshiro Muto said when the postponement was announced. “As for how much, we have no figures with us right now. As for who will shoulder these costs? Needless to say, they are not going to be easy discussions, so we are not sure how long they will take.”
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- BREAKING: Former longtime AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio makes big announcement
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Actor demands Trump be removed from office over coronavirus handling
- REPORT: Trump grants major disaster declaration for state of Maryland
- REPORT: Every resident of senior home presumed to have coronavirus
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings
- BREAKING: Final coronavirus stimulus bill omits several Pelosi wish list items, but keeps a big one IN
- VIDEO: Task force doctors call media out for distorted information, bad questions