REPORT: Trump adviser warns 2020 Dems Want to ‘Sacrifice Working Class’ for Illegals
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
President Trump’s senior adviser Stephen Miller says 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidates are willing to “sacrifice the working class” of the United States to help illegal aliens.
In an exclusive interview with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Sunday, Miller said the 2020 Democrats’ open borders agenda of decriminalizing illegal immigration and forcing American taxpayers to provide free healthcare to illegal aliens is a “great crime against” working Americans.
The article goes on to state the following:
“When those Democrats raised their hands, what that said is, is that they’re willing to sacrifice the working class of this country to siphon off their funds and their healthcare to benefit illegal aliens who violated our laws and broke into our country,” Miller said. “It is a great crime against the working people of this country.”
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race