REPORT: Trump: Market for masks, ventilators ‘crazy’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump in an early morning tweet on Tuesday described the global market for critical supplies for fighting the spread of the coronavirus pandemic and treating those who have become infected as “crazy.”
“The World market for face masks and ventilators is Crazy. We are helping the states to get equipment, but it is not easy. Just got 400 Ventilators for @NYCMayor Bill de Blasio. Work beginning on 4 hospitals in New York! Millions of different type items coming!” Trump said.
The article goes on to state the following:
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) confirmed Monday that the federal government is sending the city 400 ventilators for area hospitals.
As of Tuesday morning, 23,230 cases of coronavirus have been in reported in New York alone, and 183 deaths have been reported in the state.
The World market for face masks and ventilators is Crazy. We are helping the states to get equipment, but it is not easy. Just got 400 Ventilators for @NYCMayor Bill de Blasio. Work beginning on 4 hospitals in New York! Millions of different type items coming!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 24, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) March 24, 2020
Anther deadline extended. Get the details.https://t.co/RB2hA3saVy
— DMLNewsApp (@DMLNewsApp) March 24, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- About (ratings)