REPORT: Trump predicts who the next dropout in the 2020 race will be
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
President Donald Trump insinuated that Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren should drop out of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary Tuesday night.
Trump tweeted that Warren, “sometimes referred to as Pocahontas,” was “having a really bad night” in the New Hampshire primary.” At the time of Trump’s tweet, with roughly 50% of the vote tallied in New Hampshire, Warren was in fourth place, hovering just below 10%, and was not projected to win any of the state’s 24 delegates. Conversely, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders—the other candidate vying for the progressive wing of the Democratic party — was projected to win the state with nearly 30% of the vote.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think she is sending signals that she wants out,” he continued before taking a crack at one of her viral campaign videos. “Calling for unity is her way of getting there, going home, and having a ‘nice cold beer’ with her husband!”
Two candidates, businessman Andrew Yang and Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet both suspended their campaigns after failing to perform in New Hampshire.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 12, 2020
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- REPORT: Barack Obama’s childhood home hits the market
- REPORT Here’s what Al Sharpton still owes for failed 2004 presidential race
- REPORT: Border Patrol posts multiple reports of truck loads of illegal aliens smuggled into US [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote
- REPORT: CBP Officers Seize HUGE Liquid Meth Load [PHOTOS]