REPORT: Trump to have dinner with Otto Warmbier’s parents: report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fred and Cindy Warmbier, the parents of Otto Warmbier, will have dinner at the White House with President Trump and U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell Saturday night, according to CNN.
Otto Warmbier was an American college student who was held in North Korea for over a year on trumped up espionage charges. He was returned to the U.S. in a coma in 2017 and died shortly after.
The article goes on to state the following:
It was not immediately clear how the dinner was planned or if there would be other attendees.
New: Otto Warmbier’s parents will have dinner at the White House with Trump tomorrow night, sources say.
After the Hanoi summit w/ Kim Jong Un Trump said he does not hold the dictator responsible for Warmbier’s death. The Warmbiers rejected his remarks. https://t.co/h4BYHh6cyA
— Kylie Atwood (@kylieatwood) September 14, 2019
— CNN NationalSecurity (@NatSecCNN) September 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace challenges Hakeem Jeffries’ claim that souvenir pen ceremony was ‘solemn’
- VIDEO: Graham announces probability of dismissing impeachment articles right away
- REPORT: New Jersey cop makes devastating decision as first responders tried to rescue him from crash
- REPORT: Horrific accident involving 2 cars leaves woman dead
- REPORT: 10 year-old injury leads to death — and a homicide ruling
- REPORT: Democratic lawmaker dismisses Nunes lawsuit threat: ‘Take your letter and shove it’
- REPORT: Popular Dem says Bidens will become the ‘bigger scandal’ if they testify
- REPORT: Missing California couple found dead in Mexico
- REPORT: Biden campaign issues warning to media ahead of impeachment trial
- VIDEO: Schiff claims that intelligence community is WITHHOLDING documents