REPORT: Trump to have dinner with Otto Warmbier’s parents: report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fred and Cindy Warmbier, the parents of Otto Warmbier, will have dinner at the White House with President Trump and U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell Saturday night, according to CNN.
Otto Warmbier was an American college student who was held in North Korea for over a year on trumped up espionage charges. He was returned to the U.S. in a coma in 2017 and died shortly after.
The article goes on to state the following:
It was not immediately clear how the dinner was planned or if there would be other attendees.
New: Otto Warmbier’s parents will have dinner at the White House with Trump tomorrow night, sources say.
After the Hanoi summit w/ Kim Jong Un Trump said he does not hold the dictator responsible for Warmbier’s death. The Warmbiers rejected his remarks. https://t.co/h4BYHh6cyA
— Kylie Atwood (@kylieatwood) September 14, 2019
— CNN NationalSecurity (@NatSecCNN) September 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- VIDEO: Crowd jeers during military ceremony at Portland soccer game. See why.
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island