REPORT: Trump touts new 2024 campaign sign on Twitter
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump may have been goading his critics on Twitter Tuesday night when he posted a new campaign sign suggesting he’ll be running again in 2024.
In recent days, Trump had touted America’s hosting duties of the World Cup in 2026 and most notably at his Monday rally in North Carolina, he joked that he would “may have to go for an extra term” in order to remain president by then.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Oh, they’re going crazy. They’re going crazy,” Trump told the crowd as he referenced the media. “Tomorrow, you’re going to see headlines, ‘Trump wants an extra term. I told you. I told you.’ ‘He wants an extra term, ladies and gentlemen. We told you. We told you he’s a dictator! We told you.’”
Tuesday night, after tweeting about Republican candidates winning two critical races in the North Carolina election, the president jokingly tweeted out the following 2024 poster.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders reveals what he admires about Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts