REPORT: Trump vs the national media: Survey reveals who people trust for coronavirus information
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A poll found people in the United States trust President Trump slightly more than the national media to give them accurate information about the coronavirus.
A total of 44% of people say they trust the Trump administration to give an accurate account of the virus and tell them what to do during the pandemic, a CBS/YouGov poll found. Forty-three percent of respondents said they trust the national media to do the same. The poll was conducted with 2,190 U.S. residents interviewed between March 21-23 and has a margin of error of 2.3 percentage points.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump has used daily briefings in recent days to provide updates on a virus that has infected at least 53,000 people in the U.S. and lead to more than 700 deaths in the country.
The poll also found that Americans are “staying calm and hopeful most of the time amid the outbreak, punctuated with feelings of nervousness and stress — especially for those who aren’t going out, and particularly for those concerned they’ll get the virus themselves.”
“Few feel lonely often, even among those not leaving the house, and most remain optimistic that their fellow Americans will take steps needed to stop the spread,” CBS News reports.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming