REPORT: Trump wins 60 percent approval in rural areas of key states
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s job approval rating in rural areas of the Rust Belt and Great Plains states is at 60 percent, markedly higher than his job approval rating nationally, according to a new poll commissioned by Democrats
A Change Research survey sponsored by The American Federation of Teachers and One Country, a group with close ties to former Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.), found that 60 percent of voters from non-metro counties in Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and West Virginia approve of the job Trump is doing.
The article goes on to state the following:
All of those states voted for Trump in 2016 with the exception of Colorado and Minnesota. Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin went red in the 2016 election for the first time in decades, and Democrats believe that rebuilding that “blue wall” represents their likeliest path back to the White House.
Trump’s job approval rating in rural areas is better than his standing overall. The president’s national job approval rating has generally been rangebound between the high 30s and low 40s, and currently stands at 43 percent positive and 54 percent negative in the RealClearPolitics average.
— John Burnett (@IamJohnBurnett) September 10, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- VIDEO: Joe Biden: I’m ‘disappointed’ in Lindsey Graham
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver