REPORT: Trump’s detention facilities show up on a Wikipedia list….
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The Trump administration’s detention facilities that house migrants who were apprehended while crossing the border illegally appear on Wikipedia’s list of internment and concentration camps.
While previous administrations have also used detention facilities, the Trump administration took the extra step of instituting a “zero-tolerance” policy of separating parents from their children and have disallowed exceptions that the Bush and Obama administrations permitted.
The article goes on to state the following:
The page lists 15 examples of either internment or concentration camps, and the most recent one reads, “Trump administration migrant detentions as part of immigration detention in the United States (2018-president).” It also lists Guantanamo Bay as a “detention camp” that remained in place during the Bush, Obama, and Trump administrations.
The Wikipedia page is titled “Internment” and encapsulates both internment camps as well as concentration camps.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback