REPORT: Ukraine judge orders Joe Biden be listed as alleged perpetrator of a crime
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by JUSTTHENEWS.COM:
The infamous story of Joe Biden’s effort to force the firing of Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in 2016 has taken a new legal twist in Kiev, just as the former vice president is sewing up the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination in America.
In Kiev late last month, District Court Judge S. V. Vovk ordered the country’s law enforcement services to formally list the fired prosecutor, Victor Shokin, as the victim of an alleged crime by the former U.S. vice president, according to an official English translation of the ruling obtained by Just the News.
The article goes on to state the following:
The court had previously ordered the Prosecutor General’s Office and the State Bureau of Investigations in February to investigate Shokin’s claim that he was fired in spring 2016 under pressure from Biden because he was investigating Burisma Holdings, the natural gas company where Biden’s son Hunter worked.
The court ruled that adequate evidence existed to push an investigation into Shokin’s claim that Biden unlawfully interfered in his work as Ukraine’s chief prosecutor. He says his work was impeded when Biden threatened to withhold a $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees in conversations with then-President Petro Poroshenko to secure Shokin’s dismissal.
On Wednesday, leaked audio was released of calls between Biden and Poroshenko.
BREAKING NOW: Joe Biden has been listed as a PERPETRATOR OF A CRIME by a Judge in Kiev, Ukraine…
WHY IS THIS NOT PLASTERED ON EVERY NEWS STATION?
— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) May 20, 2020
— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) May 20, 2020
— Pamela Geller (@PamelaGeller) May 20, 2020
The screws are turning…https://t.co/RxE572HCEO
— Larry Sanger (@lsanger) May 20, 2020
Ukraine judge orders Joe Biden be listed as alleged perpetrator of crime in prosecutor’s firing | Just The News https://t.co/YA79VeRNZP
— Corey R. Lewandowski (@CLewandowski_) May 20, 2020
— Chanel Rion OAN (@ChanelRion) May 20, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit JUSTTHENEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- REPORT: Fake News? Police Issue Statement At Odds With Reports About Actions Against Protesters in D.C.
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention