REPORT: Charlottesville Confederate statue vandalized again
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DMLNEWSAPP.COM:
A Confederate statue in Charlottesville, Virginia, that became a rallying point for white nationalists has been vandalized again, this time with graffiti saying, “Impeach Trump.” News outlets report that the statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee was also spray-painted Thursday night with “This is Racist.”
Tarps were put over the graffiti and city officials expect a clean-up effort to start Monday. The statue was vandalized earlier this year with an expletive directed at President Donald Trump. White nationalists seized on a city plan to remove the statue and flocked there in 2017 for a rally that turned violent and deadly. The city’s effort to remove the statue have been prevented by a judge amid ongoing litigation.
To get more information about this article, please visit DMLNEWSAPP.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses