REPORT: WaPo CLAIMS Trump made request of Barr over Ukraine phone call
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump wanted his attorney general, William Barr, to state publicly that he had broken no laws with his July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump requested Barr make the announcement at a formal press conference.
The article goes on to state the following:
Barr declined, though the Department of Justice (DOJ) did eventually release a statement claiming that a readout of the president’s call — during which Trump pushed Zelensky to launch an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden — had been evaluated to not contain any campaign finance violations.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi unveils new $3 trillion coronavirus relief plan [READ IT HERE]
- DML: Half my bulk inventory is gone in 5 hours!
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ Panel Explodes After Donna Brazile Says THIS About the First Amendment
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe