REPORT: WaPo CLAIMS Trump made request of Barr over Ukraine phone call
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump wanted his attorney general, William Barr, to state publicly that he had broken no laws with his July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump requested Barr make the announcement at a formal press conference.
The article goes on to state the following:
Barr declined, though the Department of Justice (DOJ) did eventually release a statement claiming that a readout of the president’s call — during which Trump pushed Zelensky to launch an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden — had been evaluated to not contain any campaign finance violations.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts