REPORT: ‘We Will Get Rid Of Him’: Whistleblower’s Attorney Targeted Trump In Old Tweets
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Whistleblower attorney Mark S. Zaid targeted President Donald Trump in a 2017 tweet saying, “We will get rid of him.”
Zaid now serves as an attorney for the whistleblower accusing Trump of demanding that Ukraine assist the United States in an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter over the latter’s work for Ukrainian gas company Burisma.
The article goes on to state the following:
The attorney initially responded to a tweet from the U.S. State Department wishing a happy Canada Day to Canadians on the nation’s 150th anniversary. “Since Jan 20th, I would much rather be in Canada. What a great country! We’ll be great again when @realDonaldTrump leaves,” he tweeted.
— Mark S. Zaid (@MarkSZaidEsq) July 1, 2017
One Twitter user commented, “Mark are we really going to be able to get him out? He is dismantling our government department by department. It is really scary.”
Zaid responded, “It’s very scary. We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters. We have to.”
It’s very scary. We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters. We have to.
— Mark S. Zaid (@MarkSZaidEsq) July 2, 2017
‘We Will Get Rid Of Him’: Whistleblower’s Attorney Targeted Trump In Old Tweets https://t.co/1Y2klHIpGj
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- COMMENTARY: Kobach: The Riots Remind Us Why We Need the Second Amendment
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson Hammers Trump, Pence, Nikki Haley over comments on protesters
- REPORT: Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial among DC landmarks vandalized during riots [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Trump approval at Gallup ‘highest,’ better than Obama, Bush
- REPORT: Facebook employees stage ‘virtual walkout’ over Trump
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House