REPORT: White House leak wars may have claimed John Bolton
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
John Bolton’s ouster as national security adviser may be because of leaks.
Bolton was leaking to the press information about a planned Camp David meeting with Taliban leaders that made President Trump look bad, sources told CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
Although a rift between Trump and the hawkish Bolton had been growing for months, one source said “the leaking is what got him.”
On Saturday, Trump announced he would be scrapping a previously undisclosed meeting with Taliban leaders at Camp David due to an attack by the insurgent group that caused multiple fatalities, including a U.S. service member.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar tweets: ‘This is what America looks like’ [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- REPORT: Coca-Cola reveals how coronavirus is about to make major impact on their product
- REPORT: Authorities trying to locate hundreds of cruise ship passengers after American traveler tested positive for coronavirus
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion