REPORT: White House leak wars may have claimed John Bolton
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
John Bolton’s ouster as national security adviser may be because of leaks.
Bolton was leaking to the press information about a planned Camp David meeting with Taliban leaders that made President Trump look bad, sources told CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
Although a rift between Trump and the hawkish Bolton had been growing for months, one source said “the leaking is what got him.”
On Saturday, Trump announced he would be scrapping a previously undisclosed meeting with Taliban leaders at Camp David due to an attack by the insurgent group that caused multiple fatalities, including a U.S. service member.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders reveals what he admires about Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts