REPORT: Yang and Booker complain about missing ‘all-white’ Iowa debate stage
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Andrew Yang and Cory Booker are irate with the Democratic Party after the pair failed to qualify for next week’s final debate before the Feb. 3 Iowa caucuses.
The absence of Yang, 44, who made the stage last month in Los Angeles, means the cast of qualifying presidential candidates — Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, Amy Klobuchar, Bernie Sanders, Tom Steyer, and Elizabeth Warren — will take part in the first “all-white” debate of the 2020 primary.
The article goes on to state the following:
Yang, who met the donor threshold but had only two of the four required polls, accused the Democratic National Committee of trying to “dictate who they wish to see as the nominee and deny the will of the people.”
“The issues that will decide this election, and the future of our country, are too important to ignore for the sake of staged political bickering. The DNC tried to run this same play in 2016, and they paid for it with a loss in the general,” Yang campaign chief Nick Ryan said in a statement Saturday.
“We are not going to allow the DNC to dictate who they wish to see as the nominee and deny the will of the people,” champaign chief Nick Ryan said in a Saturday email to supporters. ✊ #YangGang https://t.co/fS2eUKl7OZ
— 🧢MrsCourtneyDietz🧢 (@CourtneyRoks) January 11, 2020
🚨🚨🚨 NEW #IOWAPOLL 🚨🚨🚨
Sanders: 20% (+5)
Warren: 17% (+1)
Buttigieg: 16% (-9)
Biden: 15% (-)
Klobuchar: 6% (-)
Yang: 5% (+2)
Booker: 3% (-)
Steyer: 2% (-1)
Gabbard: 2% (-1)
Bloomberg: 1% (-1)
Not sure: 11% (+6)
No other candidate polled above 0%. https://t.co/zI54dRncgk
— Des Moines Register (@DMRegister) January 10, 2020
The campaign comissioned their own polls in Nevada and New Hampshire from pollsters previously used by the DNC.
Both came back at 5%.
Neither count because they weren’t commissioned by the MSM.
This is sickening.https://t.co/BvwcM0BI4M
— Steven Stavrakis 🇺🇸 (@YGRO_VA) January 11, 2020
We are way off track…
I understand Yang didn’t make the debate stage but the funding must continue if we want the campaign to go on.
— JRL 7️⃣🇺🇸🇵🇷 (@jrleon80) January 11, 2020
BREAKING: Andrew Yang at 5% in Nevada and 5% in New Hampshire according to newly released polls.
Neither poll is approved by the DNC. pic.twitter.com/ZCssqTxrmp
— The Zach and Matt Show (@ZachandMattShow) January 11, 2020
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 11, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices