REPORT: YouTube removes video of Rand Paul reading alleged whistleblower’s name, issues statement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
YouTube has removed a video from its platform that shows Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) stating on the Senate floor the name of a person who he says is the whistleblower whose complaint triggered the impeachment inquiry of President Trump.
The company, home to millions of hours of video content, told Politico in a statement on Thursday that “videos, comments, and other forms of content that mention the leaked whistleblower’s name” violate its community guidelines and that they will be removed from the site.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We’ve removed hundreds of videos and over ten thousand comments that contained the name. Video uploaders have the option to edit their videos to exclude the name and reupload,” Ivy Choi, a spokesperson, said.
YouTube removes video of Rand Paul reading alleged whistleblower’s name on Senate floor | TheHill https://t.co/ReAuSPOgfa
— Joe Concha (@JoeConchaTV) February 13, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- VIDEO: Biden threatens gun manufacturers in fiery town hall speech
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Roger Stone greeted by chant after getting 40-month prison sentence
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa
- VIDEO: Cops name ‘extremely dangerous’ twice-deported suspect wanted for cemetery murders
- TRUMP TWEET: Shares hilarious edited video of himself holding ‘Mini Mike’
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t