VIDEO: Actress to fight climate change by ‘not buying any more clothes’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Actress and activist Jane Fonda has pledged not to buy “any more clothes” in her effort to fight climate change.
Fonda, during her weekly “Fire Drill Friday” climate change protest on Capitol Hill last week, made the declaration that the coat on her back was the last piece of clothing she would ever purchase.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You see this coat? I needed something red, and so I went out and found this coat on sale. This is the last article of clothing that I’m going to ever buy,” she said in footage captured by video journalist Nicholas Ballasy.
“This is the last article of clothing that I’m going to ever buy.”
Jane Fonda to fight climate change by ‘not buying any more clothes’https://t.co/OxKkqQ2ucN
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi unveils new $3 trillion coronavirus relief plan [READ IT HERE]
- DML: Half my bulk inventory is gone in 5 hours!
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ Panel Explodes After Donna Brazile Says THIS About the First Amendment
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe