VIDEO: Airport apologizes after bizarre ‘Epstein Coverup’ broadcast
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Travelers at San Diego International Airport were perplexed when a message about the alleged cover-up of Jeffrey Epstein’s death appeared on a terminal screen.
The airport’s networking system on Wednesday displayed the message with text that read, “Airport is paging Epstein Coverup please meet your party at terminal two east by American Airlines.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The mistake went viral on Twitter after a user posted footage of the screen.
WATCH the video below:
— Brick Suit (@Brick_Suit) November 6, 2019
The airport released the following statement:
“San Diego International Airport’s paging system is a vital communications resource for airport users in a sometimes busy, hectic environment. Airport users depend on this system to reach loved ones or receive notifications in a timely manner. In this instance, our employee made a mistake.”
— Brick Suit (@Brick_Suit) November 7, 2019
The incident occurred one day after Project Veritas released an undercover video of ABC News host Amy Robach alleging she had the scoop on the Epstein story for three years, and her network killed the story.
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) November 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi unveils new $3 trillion coronavirus relief plan [READ IT HERE]
- DML: Half my bulk inventory is gone in 5 hours!
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ Panel Explodes After Donna Brazile Says THIS About the First Amendment
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe